Computers in Scientific Discovery 5 - Conference DinnerThe Conference Dinner will be held on the evening of Thursday 22nd July in the private dining room at The Showroom Cinema (arrival between 19.00 and 19.30). All registrants are invited.
The menu will include some Yorkshire specialities and a choice of wine with the meal. There will also be a cash bar available throughout the evening.
- Prawn cocktail -- tender king prawns over a torn leaf salad with a tomato mayonnaise
- Toad in the Hole -- Derbyshire pork sausage in Yorkshire pudding with rich onion gravy
- Welsh rarebit -- mature cheddar & seed mustard cream over granary toast & served with an ale chutney
- Pepper roasted Derbyshire -- beef served with horseradish puddings, roast potatoes & pan gravy
- Fish chips 'n' peas -- baked loin of cod with homemade chips, minted mushy peas & a cherry tomato compote
- Baked Aubergine -- roasted Aubergine with a roasted vegetable & creamed avocado filling served with fresh corn chips & plum tomato salsa
- Bread 'n' Butter pudding -- layers of bread, sultanas & cinnamon in a rich cream custard served with local vanilla ice cream
- Nana Murton's Bakewell tart -- raspberry jam topped with a rich almond sponge in a short pastry & served with double cream custard
Coffee and Mints
Both Desserts are suitable for vegetarians.
A dairy-free menu is available.